Colin Trodd's recent book, Visions of Blake: William Blake in the Art World 1830-1930 (Liverpool University Press)
Mark Crinson, Stirling and Gowan: Architecture from Austerity to Affluence (Yale University Press)
- Colin Trodd's book, Visions of Blake: William Blake in the Art World 1830-1930 (Liverpool University Press), was published in March 2012.
- Mark Crinson's book, Stirling and Gowan: Architecture from Austerity to Affluence (Yale University Press), was published in April 2012.
- Charlie Miller has won the 2012 Phillips Book Prize for his manuscript Radical Picasso: Surrealism and the Theory of the Avant-Garde. This highly prestigious prize is offered by the Phillips Collection in Washington DC and includes a generous subvention for publication of the book by California University Press.
- Mark Crinson has received a 12-month Research Fellowship from the Leverhulme Trust for the academic year 2012-13.
- Art History and Visual Studies have made two new appointments. We will welcome Charlie Miller and Anna Lovatt as full-time lecturers in Autumn 2012.
- The AHVS Undergraduate Art Group has been awarded £12,800 from the "Investing in Success" fund.